Ballet ‘Alice in Wonderland’ at The Theatre
Presented by The National Ballet Studio, the students bring to life the enchanting world of ‘Alice in Wonderland’ in a vibrant and captivating one-hour ballet performance, showcasing dancers aged 5 to 18 and guaranteeing delightful entertainment for the entire family. Embark on Alice’s whimsical journey through dancing doors, exquisite gardens, eccentric characters, and enchanting transformations.
- Ticket sales are final and are 100% non-refundable.
Event Policies, restrictions, and terms
- Age limit: 2+
- *No refund will be given on the grounds that the ticket holder was not aware of the age restriction.
- Photography, videography, and audio recording including camera phones are strictly prohibited.
- Smoking is not allowed.
- No external food and beverages will be allowed into the venue.
- Don’t carry items that may cause injury or public nuisance.
- Drones and or other remote-controlled devices are not allowed into the venue.
- Glow sticks and illuminating objects such as LED signage are prohibited.
- Animals are not allowed to enter (excluding registered assistance/service dogs).
- Laser pointers, permanent markers / felt-type pens, scissors, or aerosol canisters are prohibited.
Address: The Theatre – Mall of the Emirates – Dubai – United Arab Emirates
How to get there:
By car: The Theatre is located in the Mall of the Emirates on Level 2. The nearest parking to the theater is “Orange parking A5 & A6 on L2”.
By public transportation: Mall of the Emirates is easily accessible by metro. You can take the Red Line and get off at the Mall of the Emirates station.
By taxi: You can also take a taxi to the Mall of the Emirates. It’s a famous destination and most drivers would be familiar with its location.